Just Trains – Western Mainlines Cornish Mainlines Updated15th May 2020
Cornish Mainline Add-On Changelog
Modified on: Wed, 13 May, 2020 at 2:35 PM
Latest Update: 13/05/2020
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
– This version updates scenario (Corn)(Default) 6C35 (37) Aberthaw – Moorswater cement to stop some crawling Ai which was blocking the route on this scenario.
– Minor text adjustment to scenario in-game description for scenario: 1Z40 – The whistling Pixie.
– Changes to track properties and directionality at Par.
– Lengthening of markers in Par Yard.
– Removal of grass in Truro Yard.
– Addition of clutter in some areas.
– Fixing of miscellaneous bugs.
– Changes to night lighting on stations south of Plymouth, including darkening of some to remove washed-out effect of excess lighting.
– Scenario fixes:
- 1A16 Penzance to London Paddington. Fixed inability to brake train due to coaching stock issue.
- 6G70 Par to Fowey Clay. Fixes to all the variations of this scenario.
- 6C35 Aberthaw – Moorswater cement. All scenarios re-created to fix inability to complete.
- Penzance to Par stopper. Pathing amended to stop train being routed via Long Rock Depot.
– Three new Quick Drives added with Ai trains.
– Numerous minor miscellaneous changes.
IMPORTANT: – PLEASE READ BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE FOR INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
1. To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the ‘Purchase History’ section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
2. Uninstall your current installation of Cornish Main Line ADD-ON for Western Mainlines and any other Western Mainlines Add-On that you have installed.
3. Uninstall your current version of Western Mainlines.
4. Install the newly re-downloaded version of Western Mainlines
5. Install any other Add-Ons for Western Mainlines.
6. Please ensure that you are installing the latest version of your add-ons! If in doubt please redownload and install them.