Cornish Mainlines standalone updated to v1.0116th May 2019
Latest Update: 10/05/2019
– Changes to track properties and directionality at Par.
– Lengthening of markers in Par Yard.
– Removal of grass in Truro Yard.
– Addition of clutter in some areas.
– Fixing of miscellaneous bugs.
– Changes to night lighting on stations south of Plymouth, including darkening of some to remove washed out effect of excess lighting
– Scenario fixes:
- 6G70 Par to Fowey Clay. Fixes to all the variations of this scenario.
- 6C35 Aberthaw – Moorswater cement. All scenarios re-created to fix inability to complete.
- Penzance to Par stopper. Pathing amended to stop being routed via Long Rock Depot.
– Three new Quick Drives added with Ai trains.
– Numerous minor miscellaneous changes.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the ‘My Account’ section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.