Alan Thomson Sim Installer Tool updated to V1.529th April 2019
- Stability and compatibility improvements
- New packaging method (tool no longer needs extracting from zip! Just place it somewhere and go)
- Downloading files
— Once you have added a file to your basket and checkout on the ATS site, you can now download and install it through the ATS installer for a one click install!
- Added saving password for those who want it
- No I don’t know what happened to V1.3 and V1.4. Shh.
- Improved reliablity of logins
- Changed priorities of auto railworks install finder
- Made install box always appear on login screen (so if autodetect gets the wrong one you can change it)
- Program now remembers username and railworks directory
- Added more info to failed login screen
- Fixed background changer for people it wasn’t working for (hopefully!)
- Improved path searcher so it will work out where to install stuff to in some weird cases