Edinburgh to Glasgow Scenario Pack (2004-2005) *SUBSCRIPTION ONLY*14th October 2019
This is a scenario pack set on the Edinburgh to Glasgow route that depicts workings in the 2004-2005 era, which was at the point where National Express Scotrail gave way to First Scotrail. 8 scenarios are included, which will see you drive a variety of traction along different sections of the route, and in varying conditions.
Also, the Class 170 scenarios feature accurate on-board announcements by Fletcher Mathers, as heard in reality. (Example here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6akXVwiJB4)
Read below for the full details.
• 1H17 - 17:41 Edinburgh Waverley to Inverness
• 1R23 - 09:00 Edinburgh Waverley to Glasgow Queen Street
• 1R42 - 18:15 Glasgow Queen Street to Edinburgh Waverley
• 1T16 - 09:24 Inverness to Glasgow Queen Street
• 2N61 - 13:48 Glasgow Queen Street to Dunblane
• 2P32 - 09:27 Dunblane to Edinburgh Waverley
• 2P37 - 13:49 Newcraighall to Dunblane
• 5Y21 - 07:15 Eastfield H.S. to Glasgow Queen Street
• 8 accurate scenarios with workings, weather and unit numbers identical to real life images where possible.
• All scenarios are timetabled as close as possible to the relevant year.
• All scenarios utilising the Class 170 play accurate on-board announcements voiced by Fletcher Mathers as per reality.
• Chasing yellows.
• Temporary and emergency speed restrictions.
• Edinburgh to Glasgow
• Class 91
• Class 159
• Class 390 ‘Pendolino’
• European Loco and Asset Pack
3rd Party Requirements:
• AP Class 37 Volume 1 Pack
• AP Class 43 MTU Enhancement Pack
• AP Class 43 Valenta Enhancement Pack
• AP Class 90/Mk3 DVT Pack
• AP Class 91 Enhancement Pack
• AP Class 156 DMU Pack
• AP Class 158 Cummins Enhancement Pack
• AP Class 170 Enhancement Pack
• AP JNA-C Wagon Pack
• AP Sky & Weather Enhancement Pack
• Just Trains Voyager Advanced
Please note that these requirements apply to the pack as a whole, and not all scenarios need all the above requirements. Please read the included manual for specific details. Only the Edinburgh to Glasgow; Class 159, Class 170 (and their respective enhancements) and the AP Class 156 are the only necessary items. The AP Sky & Weather Enhancement Pack is also strongly recommended.
Thank you for downloading this scenario pack! I hope you enjoy! All my scenarios are tested before release to ensure that everything works as intended, however in the unlikely event you encounter any errors, please leave a comment on the scenario page.
• Please note that I am unable to offer support if you don’t have all the requirements, or have swapped out stock using RW Tools.
Also, if you have any suggestions feel free to leave a comment on the scenario page as well.
Please log in to view this content.