Class 90 Grand Central24th February 2020
5 Class 90s are being hired from DB Cargo by Grand Central for use on their soon-to-be-introduced loco-hauled services on the WCML. Long-stored 90026 has recently been overhauled and is the first to be repainted into Grand Central livery. Initially a yellow stripe was applied but this turned out to be an error and was swiftly changed to orange, matching the Grand Central Class 180s. 90029 has since been given the same treatment.
– Grand Central livery (yellow stripe) in ex-works condition – clean underframe and bogies with colourful components
– A plethora of child objects
– New head/marker/taillight textures
*The orange variants will be added soon…*
– AP Class 90/Mk3 DVT Pack
– A Readme is included with more details and instructions, please read it carefully!
– This couldn’t have been done without Lewis Clowes’ assistance with texturing, finding resource material for various labels and also allowing me to use his DB number font, batch file and .lua script.