[BW – ANNOUNCEMENTS] 1L77 12:33 Lime Street – London Euston17th August 2019
This scenario features full platform and onboard announcements!
Description: You’ve been asked to drive 1L77, the 12:33 London Northwestern Railway service to Crewe, calling at all stops to Stafford. With London Euston being a mess, most services from there are either heavily delayed or cut short. Some services will terminate at South Parkway instead.
Track Covered: Liverpool Lime Street – Stafford
Traction: Class 350
Duration: 70 Minutes
Conditions: Fair Cloud
• WCML Trent Valley*
• Portsmouth Direct Line (new)
• Class 159 NSE
• Class 68*
• Class 390 (old)
• Class 150/1 FGW
• Class 350 Enhancement Pack
• Class 68 Enhancement Pack*
• Class 150/2 Pack
• Class 319 Vol.1 Pack
• Class 66 Enhancement Pack
• Class 150/1 Enhancement Pack
• Class 158 Enhancement Pack (both)
Alan Thomson Simulation
• Transport for Wales Class 158 Pack
• Class 350 Interior Seat Patch (unsure if needed)
• Class 350 Destination Patch (unsure if needed)
Major Wales Design
• Class 150/2 Ex ATW*
Requirements marked with an asterisk (*) are not essential but are
recommended for the intended immersion. I’ve tried to keep requirements
as low as possible whilst being realistic.
(Screenshots do not have OHLE as I do not yet own the OHLE pack.)
All constructive criticism is welcome and any compliments you may have!