2D13 1145 Blaenau Ffestiniog – Llandudno14th October 2019
DISCLAIMER – This scenario is not completely fictional, as there is photo evidence of a class 156 running on this line – however, most other services are fictional and I cannot confirm they were accurate to the timetables, or in terms of ECS services.
This scenario involves you driving a class 156 along the beautiful Conwy Valley Line in North Wales. As there is another service bound for Blaenau Ffestiniog currently on the line, you will have to wait for it at North Llanwrst before proceeding to Llandudno Junction, where you may/may not see traffic. Most of the line is a steep downhill run so make sure to be quick on the brakes!
– Class 156 (AP)
– North Wales Coastal – Crewe to Holyhead + Blaenau Ffestiniog extention by BackdatedTrainsim (and its requirements)
– Class 150/2 (AP)
(Scenario will function without these, but will not have any passing AI when reaching Llandudno Jcn.)
– European Loco & Asset Pack
– AP class 43 Enhancement Pack (Valenta)
– Regional Railways Class 101
– AP Class 158 Enhancement Pack (Perkins) (This is completely static only, need not worry about this and its requirements if you don’t have them.)