1H19 08.51 Littlehampton – London Victoria (2020)18th June 2020
Hi, and thank you for downloading this bite-size scenario for the South London to Brighton route merge by Danny’s Workshop.
To install, simply copy the enclosed ‘Content’ folder to your Railworks folder. This is a ‘Standard’ scenario and is named “[MJC] 1H19 08.51 Littlehampton – London Victoria”.
On a damp June Friday morning drive an Up service from Littlehampton, between Hove and Gatwick Airport. Year : 2020
The following are required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly :
* From STEAM Workshop :
– South London to Brighton route merge by Danny’s Workshop (and associated requirements) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=341200017
* Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Class 375/377 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
* From Alan Thomson Sim
– Desiro City Pack – Class 700/707/717 (and associated requirements) https://alanthomsonsim.com/?download=desiro-city-pack-class-700-707-717
* From Superalbs https://superalbs.weebly.com/train-sim-reskins.html :
– Class 387 GTR Gatwick Express reskin (and associated requirements)
The following are NOT required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly, however they will add to the immersion :
* From Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Sky and Weather enhancement pack.
– Class 313 EMU pack (static consist only).
This scenario should last around 35 minutes. This service is booked to stand at Hove for ten minutes, and you arrived on time. Once underway, you will be calling at Preston Park, Hassocks, Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, and Gatwick Airport. At Gatwick you will be relieved, and later work a train back to your home depot at Barnham.
I do hope you enjoy this scenario.